Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Romper Update

I got through the confusion on the Rhino Romper! I just finished the K2P2 rib trim on the little legs. :) I love how itty bitty it is! 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

As you can see in the photo above there is a a couple of jagged stitches where I changed my color and began a new stripe. Ooooof course, I found a tutorial on how to avoid that after I had gotten too far on the romper. I am going to pull in the ends(they are hidden;on the inside of the garment) so that it closes up those small holes on either side of the stripes. New lessons learned from every project!

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

I'd say I am about 85% done. All I have left is to knit the trim on the sleeves, knit the trim for the button band in between the legs, weave in all my ends, and then button hunting for the perfect finishing touch!



No comments:

Post a Comment