Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Knit Craze

If you are a follower on my Pinterest, you know well that I have been in the midst of a knitting craze! I love finding awesome patterns, especially free ones, so I end up pinning them all, that way I have plenty of options for my future projects. As you may assume then, I have a loooong 'To Knit' list! I have so many ideas and want to share them all. So, I have decided that this week I will be sharing my list, although I have to admit it may take longer than a week to blog about, hehe. 

First up are these super cute 1. 'Rolled Cuff Booties by Nickie Alexander:

(Free ravelry pattern)
I love this variegated colorway.

While I am on the knitted baby booties kick, there are also 2. these  little sneaker booties that I am in love with! 


There seems to not be a pattern available for these guys, but the blog I got these from seems to have a good pictorial. 


(Pattern for purchase here)


 Out of all the baby bottom patterns I have, the 4. Kanoko Pants has to be my favorite! 

(Free pattern available here)

I really like the texture and use of different stitches through out it. I also like them in that tone of gray. Yah, know, it's funny, I read somewhere that the majority of people knit/crochet using the same color they saw in the pattern. I never really thought about it, but I think that is totally true! Now that I have been aware of that, I have seen it in myself, and find that the color of a project is what will first draw me in. This isn't always the case, but pretty darn close. 

This 5. Leafy Baby Blanket by Leyla Alieva ...'gasp', just gorgeous!


(Free ravelry pattern)


That's all the sharing for today. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment